My greatest passion is helping others feel confident, especially women. Boudoir is an art. And every piece of you only enhances the beautiful masterpiece that is you. My desire is for you to take these photos and decorate your bathroom, makeup station, bedroom, heck even your house! You're beautiful, down to every inch and curve.
As a lifestyle boudoir photographer, I am not just providing a service, I am creating an experience. So let me pour you some of your favorite wine, beer or cider, and capture your beauty and personality in a beautiful intimate setting.
SAY YES TO BOUDOIR
My ultimate goal is to #rethinkboudoir and I wrote a blog post all about what my vision is for boudoir, prepping for a session and answering a few of your frequently asked questions (:
1. Our initial consult can be via email, phone, video-chat or good old-fashioned face to face. I want to know your vision for the shoot!
2. Once your contract is signed and deposit paid, you're booked! The remainder is due a week before your date.
3. We get to meet up, connect and begin photographing your session based on which package we've created.
4. That evening, I will send a mini sneak peak of some of your images! Occasionally I will have to send them the next day. I know how exciting you are to see your photos and trust me, we photographers are just as excited to share them!
5. Your full beautiful lifestyle gallery will be delivered 1-2 weeks after your session, depending on how busy the photography season is. All galleries include high res, edited images available to download, share and view plus there are printing options available with your gallery.